Re: [wsjtgroup] Startup Order of Audio Streams in Windows-7

  • Bill VanAlstyne W5WVO
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 18, 2011
      Hey Bob,

      Ya know, WSJT is open-source code. You can do it yourself! What a keen idea!!

      And that ‘s probably about the only way it’s going to get done. I know your “100k lines of code” was a SLIGHT exaggeration ... You can do it in your SPARE TIME!

      LOL

      Have fun Bob – Hope you needed NM on the bands I’ve been working you on lately (80m etc) – If you need 160, no joy on this end. I don’t have any antenna that will load on that band.....

      73
      Bill W5WVO