RE: [wsjtgroup] K7BV Grid Trip Photos

  • Barry Garratt
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 13, 2011

      Thanks for sharing Jim. Nice pictures.

      From: wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com [mailto:wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of wayne@...
      Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2011 7:43 PM
      To: k9yc@...; Jim Brown
      Cc: wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [wsjtgroup] K7BV Grid Trip Photos

      Thanks Jim, nice to see the other end of this morning QSO! Dennis,
      you'll have to wait for the QSL to see what you worked on this end!

      73

      Wayne N0POH

      Quoting Jim Brown <k9yc@...>:

      > Dennis was set up just down the road from me in CM86 this morning, so I
      > dropped by for a visit. I also shot some photos, and they're on my
      > website. He didn't set up 2M because there were no requests for CM86.
      > The rig is and FT450, and the block of power underneath it is an A1000.
      > The generator is one of the nice little Hondas, probably an EU2000i.
      >
      > http://audiosystemsgroup.com/K7BVGridTrip.pdf
      >
      > 73, Jim K9YC

    • Bill VanAlstyne W5WVO
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 18, 2011
        Hey Bob,

        Ya know, WSJT is open-source code. You can do it yourself! What a keen idea!!

        And that ‘s probably about the only way it’s going to get done. I know your “100k lines of code” was a SLIGHT exaggeration ... You can do it in your SPARE TIME!

        LOL

        Have fun Bob – Hope you needed NM on the bands I’ve been working you on lately (80m etc) – If you need 160, no joy on this end. I don’t have any antenna that will load on that band.....

        73
        Bill W5WVO