RE: [wsjtgroup] Final Random Hour Report for 9-24-2011

  • Randy Tipton
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 2011
      Dave, thank you for providing all the reports. As you know I enjoyed working
      random contacts, especially on two meters where it once was more popular
      than six meters! Actually a few guys provided reports since the launch of NA
      Random Hour. Bruce, N5SIX provided reports for many years so thanks to him
      as well. The WSJTGROUP Saturday Random Hour started on January 12, 2003,
      even though I am now off the air, I was still reading the reports hoping
      that one day the peak activity would return and that two meter activity
      would once again return to its original glory.

      Just wanted to make those comments after reading your announcement. Thanks
      Dave and good luck to all.

      tip
      wa5ufh