Fw: de K7BV -re Leader Board Updates

  • Bill VanAlstyne W5WVO
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2011
      From: aa7vb@...
      Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 16:05
      Subject: de K7BV -re Leader Board Updates

      I am sending out a final load of QSLs this morning.  If anyone wants to know if their card is in that mail, just drop me an email ( k7bv at AOL dot com ).  Hopefully, you will update your Leader Board info for Kevin based on either receipt of the mail or from my email response that your card is "in the mail."

      Thank you all for the fun!
      73
      Dennis K7BV

      In a message dated 9/27/2011 7:02:04 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, kkaufhold@... writes:\Anyone else have updates for the leader board? I want to post an "after 2011 Es" map, including regional maps, and I would like everyone's confirmed grids from this summer's trips.

      Kevin
      W9GKA