Re: [wsjtgroup] Re: Needed grids

  • N0PB Phil
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 21, 2004
      Why don't you put it on the air Mark?
      Thanks for the offer.
      73,
      Phil N0PB

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Mark Hambrice" <k0xxx@...>
      To: <wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2004 10:38 PM
      Subject: [wsjtgroup] Re: Needed grids

      Hi Phil,

      I see you have EM46 on your list of grids submitted to you. If you
      find your self headed down this way, let me know and I'll buy you a
      cup of coffee.

      Mark, KØXXX
      EM46

      --- In wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com, "N0PB Phil" <n0pb@s...> wrote:
      > Hi all,
      > I am looking over the list I have put together from the replies I
      got previously for grids needed in this part of the world.
      > I still ask to keep it to within 250 miles of EM39wo.. I am asking
      one more time so I can start putting together some plans.
      > I should be ready for a trial run soon. If work doesn't keep me
      from it.. Hi Hi
      > The list I have so far is below. Needs for 6 and 2 meters combined.
      > EN20,21,22,23,24,28,29,30,31,32,33,37,42,43,47
      > EM16,18,19,28,29,36,37,38,46,47
      > It surprised me no one needed EM49. I am only about 10 miles from
      that grid..
      > Have a look and let me know.
      > 73,
      > Phil N0PB EM39wo

      To unsubscribe, send an email to:
      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Mark Hambrice
      Message 2 of 15 , Feb 21, 2004
        Hi Phil,

        I'll be back on the air soon (He's says again with his fingers
        crossed). My father-in-law moved in with us a while back and we have
        had to devote a lot of time taking care of him. I've just about
        completed getting my new tower up and operational. Just a few more
        items and it "may" be finished. Every time it seemed like it would be
        completed, something always popped up to divert my attention.

        Anyway, it'd be nice to meet you and... once I am back on the air,
        there are a couple of grids in your area that I need also. So maybe
        we'll meet on the air.

        73 and drive safe,
        Mark, KØXXX
        EM46ff