Random Hour Report for 9-10-2011

  • David R. Hassall
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12 4:44 PM
      Random Hour Report for 9/10/2011
      I received 3 reports this week. I am now answering the receipt
      of each report. If you do not get a "thank you" email back,
      I didn't get your report for some Reason. So, please resend it.

      Ping Jockey scheduling page is:
      Backup page for Ping Jockey is:
      http://vhftalk.aa1yn.com/index.html

      Codes:
      WRK - Worked station
      CNR - Called but not worked
      HRD - Heard
      (R) = Random contact
      (S) = Scheduled contact

      Contacts:
      6M
      AA5AM WRK: WA4COG(S) CNR: W4IMD (FSK441/ISCAT) HRD: N5CO

      WA6VCR HRD: N7EA

      W5KI CNR: WB3BEL W4IMD HRD: AC5K, WA4PGM, W5WVO, K4LCM, AA5AM

      VE1SKY WRK: VE3EK(S), WA4PGM(R), WB3BEL(S), KZ3X(R), K8WW(R)

      2M
      NONE REPORTED..!!

      Soapbox:
      WA5DJJ: Report sent out early this week as I will be moving out on the
      Jicarilla Apache Indian reservation where there is no power and no
      phone lines... Hope everyone has a great week...

      73 Dave
      David R. Hassall WA5DJJ
      Email: dhassall@...
      David R. Hassall WA5DJJ