Re: [wsjtgroup] Problem with logs

  • Federico Tomasczik
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 7, 2011
      Joe:

      Thanks for yours comments! And also for WSJT!

      Finally, I could resolve my problem :)

      I found the WSJT.log into this folder:

      C:\User\XXX\AppData\VirtualStore\Program Files\WSJT9

      The AppData folder is hidden for default!!!

      I sorry, this happen when you use Window$.

      In my Linux this things no happen...

      73!

      Federico - LW3ESH