Re: [wsjtgroup] Needed grids

  • N0PB Phil
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 20, 2004
      No problem Jay.. I was in EM28,36,37,38,39 today.. Wish I had better antennas on the work truck.. Called alot 50.260 and 144.140 with no luck.. Of course some rocks would help too.. Hi Hi
      73,
       Phil N0PB

      Message 2 of 15 , Feb 21, 2004
        Why don't you put it on the air Mark?
        Thanks for the offer.
        73,
        Phil N0PB

        Message 3 of 15 , Feb 21, 2004
          Hi Phil,

          I'll be back on the air soon (He's says again with his fingers
          crossed). My father-in-law moved in with us a while back and we have
          had to devote a lot of time taking care of him. I've just about
          completed getting my new tower up and operational. Just a few more
          items and it "may" be finished. Every time it seemed like it would be
          completed, something always popped up to divert my attention.

          Anyway, it'd be nice to meet you and... once I am back on the air,
          there are a couple of grids in your area that I need also. So maybe
          we'll meet on the air.

          73 and drive safe,
          Mark, KØXXX
          EM46ff