Re: [wsjtgroup] Problem with logs

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 7, 2011
      Hi Federico,

      Possibly you have not heeded the advice on page 2 of
      http://www.physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/K1JT/WSJT_9.0_Supplement.pdf

      "you should install WSJT 9.0 in a different directory, for example the
      Windows folder C:\HamRadio\WSJT9. (In the Vista or Windows 7 operating
      systems, if you use the default location C:\Program Files\WSJT9 you may
      need to set some access permissions explicitly.)"

      -- 73, Joe, K1JT

      On 9/6/2011 8:58 PM, Federico Tomasczik wrote:
      > Hi!:
      >
      > It is my first contact with this group.
      >
      > I have the same problem with WSJT 9.02 r226 and 7.07 r2031 running
      > over Window$ 7.
      >
      > I can't write my logs into WSJT.log. No error, simply the file doesn't exist.
      >
      > What is wrong?
      >
      > Anybody can help me?
      >
      > Federico - LW3ESH
      >
      > PS: Sorry for my bad English :(

      > WSJTGroup HomePage http://www.ykc.com/wa5ufh/
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Federico Tomasczik
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 7, 2011
        Joe:

        Thanks for yours comments! And also for WSJT!

        Finally, I could resolve my problem :)

        I found the WSJT.log into this folder:

        C:\User\XXX\AppData\VirtualStore\Program Files\WSJT9

        The AppData folder is hidden for default!!!

        I sorry, this happen when you use Window$.

        In my Linux this things no happen...

        73!

        Federico - LW3ESH