Re: [Magic Band EME] Re: 5W0GJ Final Results - correction

  • Lance Collister, W7GJ
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2011
      Hi Jeremy,

      Yes, Mark already caught me on my typo :-( I corrected the list on my 5W0GJ website
      to show that I copied W7MEM before his amp blew up. Sorry for the confusion! I
      think I FINALLY have it all correct now at:

      http://www.bigskyspaces.com/w7gj/Samoa2011.htm

      TNX for catching me on that one! GL and VY 73, Lance