Problem with logs

  • Federico Tomasczik
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6, 2011
      Hi!:

      It is my first contact with this group.

      I have the same problem with WSJT 9.02 r226 and 7.07 r2031 running
      over Window$ 7.

      I can't write my logs into WSJT.log. No error, simply the file doesn't exist.

      What is wrong?

      Anybody can help me?

      Federico - LW3ESH

      PS: Sorry for my bad English :(
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 7, 2011
        Hi Federico,

        Possibly you have not heeded the advice on page 2 of
        http://www.physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/K1JT/WSJT_9.0_Supplement.pdf

        "you should install WSJT 9.0 in a different directory, for example the
        Windows folder C:\HamRadio\WSJT9. (In the Vista or Windows 7 operating
        systems, if you use the default location C:\Program Files\WSJT9 you may
        need to set some access permissions explicitly.)"

        -- 73, Joe, K1JT

        On 9/6/2011 8:58 PM, Federico Tomasczik wrote:
        > Hi!:
        >
        > It is my first contact with this group.
        >
        > I have the same problem with WSJT 9.02 r226 and 7.07 r2031 running
        > over Window$ 7.
        >
        > I can't write my logs into WSJT.log. No error, simply the file doesn't exist.
        >
        > What is wrong?
        >
        > Anybody can help me?
        >
        > Federico - LW3ESH
        >
        > PS: Sorry for my bad English :(

        > WSJTGroup HomePage http://www.ykc.com/wa5ufh/
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Federico Tomasczik
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 7, 2011
          Joe:

          Thanks for yours comments! And also for WSJT!

          Finally, I could resolve my problem :)

          I found the WSJT.log into this folder:

          C:\User\XXX\AppData\VirtualStore\Program Files\WSJT9

          The AppData folder is hidden for default!!!

          I sorry, this happen when you use Window$.

          In my Linux this things no happen...

          73!

          Federico - LW3ESH