Six Meter WSJT Marathon

  • Randy Tipton
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2004
      I saw a posting from Wayne (W4WRL) stating not many logs have been
      received as of yet from the Six Meter WSJT Marathon. I know several
      operated this contest on this reflector so just a reminder to turn in
      your logs. Hopefully the Six Club will sponsor this contest again with a
      reasonable number of logs showing support for it.

      We will be gone tomorrow during the activity periods, hope you guys have
      fun and a lots of rocks.

      Randy Tipton WA5UFH (Tip)
      Edna, Texas EL19pa
      Email : wa5ufh@...