Re: [wsjtgroup] WSJT CALL3.TXT FILE

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6, 2011
      Probably the easiest way is just to type your own callsign into the 'To
      Radio' box and enter your locator square in the 'Grid' box and click the
      "Add" button. It will ask you if the station is known to be on EME, which
      only you can answer of course, then you will have been added into the
      CALL3.TXT file on your computer.

      If you then want to appear in the CALL3.TXT file on the various download
      sites, then you will need to send your modified CALL3.TXT file to them, or
      register with them and add your details. There are various ones, but here's
      a good selection to be going on with.

      http://www.aa1yn.com/wsjt/
      http://www.bigskyspaces.com/w7gj/tracker.htm
      http://www.mmmonvhf.de/dbase.php