Re: Needed grids

  • Mark Hambrice
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 19, 2004
      Hi Phil,

      I see you have EM46 on your list of grids submitted to you. If you
      find your self headed down this way, let me know and I'll buy you a
      cup of coffee.

      Mark, KØXXX
      EM46

      --- In wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com, "N0PB Phil" <n0pb@s...> wrote:
      > Hi all,
      > I am looking over the list I have put together from the replies I
      got previously for grids needed in this part of the world.
      > I still ask to keep it to within 250 miles of EM39wo.. I am asking
      one more time so I can start putting together some plans.
      > I should be ready for a trial run soon. If work doesn't keep me
      from it.. Hi Hi
      > The list I have so far is below. Needs for 6 and 2 meters combined.
      > EN20,21,22,23,24,28,29,30,31,32,33,37,42,43,47
      > EM16,18,19,28,29,36,37,38,46,47
      > It surprised me no one needed EM49. I am only about 10 miles from
      that grid..
      > Have a look and let me know.
      > 73,
      > Phil N0PB EM39wo
    • jay123
      Message 2 of 15 , Feb 20, 2004
        HI PHIL - "M'S" AND "N'S" ALWAYS GAVE ME TROUBLE... SORRY ABOUT THAT - MY REVISED AND FINAL LIST IS: EN20, EN31 AND EM29, EM28, EM37, EM47, EM49.
                      THANKS AGAIN - JAY K2OVS
      • N0PB Phil
        Message 3 of 15 , Feb 20, 2004
          No problem Jay.. I was in EM28,36,37,38,39 today.. Wish I had better antennas on the work truck.. Called alot 50.260 and 144.140 with no luck.. Of course some rocks would help too.. Hi Hi
          73,
           Phil N0PB

          HI PHIL - "M'S" AND "N'S" ALWAYS GAVE ME TROUBLE... SORRY ABOUT THAT - MY REVISED AND FINAL LIST IS: EN20, EN31 AND EM29, EM28, EM37, EM47, EM49.
                        THANKS AGAIN - JAY K2OVS

          To unsubscribe, send an email to:

        • N0PB Phil
          Message 4 of 15 , Feb 21, 2004
            Why don't you put it on the air Mark?
            Thanks for the offer.
            73,
            Phil N0PB

            I see you have EM46 on your list of grids submitted to you. If you
            find your self headed down this way, let me know and I'll buy you a
            cup of coffee.

            Mark, KØXXX
            EM46

            --- In wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com, "N0PB Phil" <n0pb@s...> wrote:
            > Hi all,
            > I am looking over the list I have put together from the replies I
            got previously for grids needed in this part of the world.
            > I still ask to keep it to within 250 miles of EM39wo.. I am asking
            one more time so I can start putting together some plans.
            > I should be ready for a trial run soon. If work doesn't keep me
            from it.. Hi Hi
            > The list I have so far is below. Needs for 6 and 2 meters combined.
            > EN20,21,22,23,24,28,29,30,31,32,33,37,42,43,47
            > EM16,18,19,28,29,36,37,38,46,47
            > It surprised me no one needed EM49. I am only about 10 miles from
            that grid..
            > Have a look and let me know.
            > 73,
            > Phil N0PB EM39wo

            To unsubscribe, send an email to:
            Yahoo! Groups Links
          • Mark Hambrice
            Message 5 of 15 , Feb 21, 2004
              Hi Phil,

              I'll be back on the air soon (He's says again with his fingers
              crossed). My father-in-law moved in with us a while back and we have
              had to devote a lot of time taking care of him. I've just about
              completed getting my new tower up and operational. Just a few more
              items and it "may" be finished. Every time it seemed like it would be
              completed, something always popped up to divert my attention.

              Anyway, it'd be nice to meet you and... once I am back on the air,
              there are a couple of grids in your area that I need also. So maybe
              we'll meet on the air.

              73 and drive safe,
              Mark, KØXXX
              EM46ff