Runtime error both WSJT 7 and 9

  • Jack/W6NF
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2011
      I have been playing with WSJT 7 for a couple of weeks, with no problems. But tonight, like OZ6EI, I started having the same Runtime error on my Windows Vista machine that I have had from day one with WSJT 9. The window that pops up says that the program has asked Runtime to terminate in an unusual way and does not allow the program to start.

      Any experience out there with this problem? I see that Eigil posted this question on 8/14 and has no replies.

      I am seriously considering swapping my WinXP machine for the WinVista machine but would, nonetheless, like to resolve the problem.

      --
      Jack, W6NF
      Silver Springs, NV