Re: [wsjtgroup] WSPR

  • Jim Brown
    Message 1 of 29 , Aug 17, 2011
      On 8/17/2011 3:56 PM, Bill Duffy wrote:
      Right now I have ‘none’ in the handshake box.

      Bill,

      If your rig will operate in VOX mode for the way you are feeding it audio, that is by far the easiest option.  My rigs will work that way, and that's all I've ever used for WSJT, RTTY, and PSK.

      Check the manual for your rig. Some audio inputs can be operated in VOX mode and some cannot.

      73, Jim K9YC
    • Clive Whelan
      Message 2 of 29 , Jun 24 5:16 AM
        Hi group

        I joined the group primarily to learn more about WSPR, but have seen
        little related to the mode so far.

        Is this actually the right place, or is there a more appropriate yahoo
        group?

        tia

        73

        Clive
        GW3NJW

        --
        ( de GW3NJW )
      • Mike H

          Message 4 of 29 , Jun 18 11:05 AM
            OK, first thanks to those who responded to my request for info on the
            missing .dll.

            Before I got the responses, I had Googled it and downloaded it from
            Microsoft.

            Might I suggest that if possible include it in the distributable package.

            WSPR is up and listening to 30 meters running on my XP station computer.
            Will see how it TX's later.

            Thanks,

            Larry - W7IUV