Re: [wsjtgroup] Needed grids

  • myron nolind
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 19, 2004
      --- N0PB Phil <n0pb@...> wrote:
      > Hi all,
      > I am looking over the list I have put together from
      > the replies I got previously for grids needed in
      > this part of the world.
      > I still ask to keep it to within 250 miles of
      > EM39wo.. I am asking one more time so I can start
      > putting together some plans.
      > I should be ready for a trial run soon. If work
      > doesn't keep me from it.. Hi Hi
      > The list I have so far is below. Needs for 6 and 2
      > meters combined.
      > EN20,21,22,23,24,28,29,30,31,32,33,37,42,43,47
      > EM16,18,19,28,29,36,37,38,46,47
      > It surprised me no one needed EM49. I am only about
      > 10 miles from that grid..
      > Have a look and let me know.
      > 73,
      > Phil N0PB EM39wo

      Phil,
      As soon as I get my antenna back up, weather
      permitting this month. Will email for a sched for
      em19, 6 and 2.
      73's Myron KC0MLS EM19rs

      http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools
    • N0PB Phil
      Message 2 of 15 , Feb 19, 2004
        Do you want me to add this to your previous list??
        To Phil, N0PB:
        Hi Phil - 2m nearby grids needed:  EN31, EN20, EN29, EN49, EN28, EN49, EN37 and EN47.
        so...just about anything nearby would make me very happy !!
                        73 happy new year - Jay K2OVS
        The above was in your January 1 2004 e-mail.
        Many of these grids are way beyond 250 miles Jay.
        73,
         Phil N0PB
        Message 3 of 15 , Feb 19, 2004
          Hi Phil,

          I see you have EM46 on your list of grids submitted to you. If you
          find your self headed down this way, let me know and I'll buy you a
          cup of coffee.

          Mark, KØXXX
          EM46

          --- In wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com, "N0PB Phil" <n0pb@s...> wrote:
          > Hi all,
          > I am looking over the list I have put together from the replies I
          got previously for grids needed in this part of the world.
          > I still ask to keep it to within 250 miles of EM39wo.. I am asking
          one more time so I can start putting together some plans.
          > I should be ready for a trial run soon. If work doesn't keep me
          from it.. Hi Hi
          > The list I have so far is below. Needs for 6 and 2 meters combined.
          > EN20,21,22,23,24,28,29,30,31,32,33,37,42,43,47
          > EM16,18,19,28,29,36,37,38,46,47
          > It surprised me no one needed EM49. I am only about 10 miles from
          that grid..
          > Have a look and let me know.
          > 73,
          > Phil N0PB EM39wo
        • jay123
          Message 4 of 15 , Feb 20, 2004
            HI PHIL - "M'S" AND "N'S" ALWAYS GAVE ME TROUBLE... SORRY ABOUT THAT - MY REVISED AND FINAL LIST IS: EN20, EN31 AND EM29, EM28, EM37, EM47, EM49.
                          THANKS AGAIN - JAY K2OVS
          • N0PB Phil
            Message 5 of 15 , Feb 20, 2004
              No problem Jay.. I was in EM28,36,37,38,39 today.. Wish I had better antennas on the work truck.. Called alot 50.260 and 144.140 with no luck.. Of course some rocks would help too.. Hi Hi
              73,
               Phil N0PB

              Message 6 of 15 , Feb 21, 2004
                Why don't you put it on the air Mark?
                Thanks for the offer.
                73,
                Phil N0PB

                I see you have EM46 on your list of grids submitted to you. If you
                find your self headed down this way, let me know and I'll buy you a
                cup of coffee.

                Mark, KØXXX
                EM46

                --- In wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com, "N0PB Phil" <n0pb@s...> wrote:
                > Hi all,
                > I am looking over the list I have put together from the replies I
                got previously for grids needed in this part of the world.
                > I still ask to keep it to within 250 miles of EM39wo.. I am asking
                one more time so I can start putting together some plans.
                > I should be ready for a trial run soon. If work doesn't keep me
                from it.. Hi Hi
                > The list I have so far is below. Needs for 6 and 2 meters combined.
                > EN20,21,22,23,24,28,29,30,31,32,33,37,42,43,47
                > EM16,18,19,28,29,36,37,38,46,47
                > It surprised me no one needed EM49. I am only about 10 miles from
                that grid..
                > Have a look and let me know.
                > 73,
                > Phil N0PB EM39wo

                To unsubscribe, send an email to:
                Yahoo! Groups Links
              • Mark Hambrice
                Message 7 of 15 , Feb 21, 2004
                  Hi Phil,

                  I'll be back on the air soon (He's says again with his fingers
                  crossed). My father-in-law moved in with us a while back and we have
                  had to devote a lot of time taking care of him. I've just about
                  completed getting my new tower up and operational. Just a few more
                  items and it "may" be finished. Every time it seemed like it would be
                  completed, something always popped up to divert my attention.

                  Anyway, it'd be nice to meet you and... once I am back on the air,
                  there are a couple of grids in your area that I need also. So maybe
                  we'll meet on the air.

                  73 and drive safe,
                  Mark, KØXXX
                  EM46ff