Re: [wsjtgroup] Needed grids

  • jay123
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 19, 2004
      Hi Phil: I still need following on 2m: EM37, EM47, EM28, EM29, EM20 and yes, EM49....Hope to work you during the trip(s) ?
                           73, Jay K2OVS
    • myron nolind
      Message 2 of 15 , Feb 19, 2004
        --- N0PB Phil <n0pb@...> wrote:
        > Hi all,
        > I am looking over the list I have put together from
        > the replies I got previously for grids needed in
        > this part of the world.
        > I still ask to keep it to within 250 miles of
        > EM39wo.. I am asking one more time so I can start
        > putting together some plans.
        > I should be ready for a trial run soon. If work
        > doesn't keep me from it.. Hi Hi
        > The list I have so far is below. Needs for 6 and 2
        > meters combined.
        > EN20,21,22,23,24,28,29,30,31,32,33,37,42,43,47
        > EM16,18,19,28,29,36,37,38,46,47
        > It surprised me no one needed EM49. I am only about
        > 10 miles from that grid..
        > Have a look and let me know.
        > 73,
        > Phil N0PB EM39wo

        Phil,
        As soon as I get my antenna back up, weather
        permitting this month. Will email for a sched for
        em19, 6 and 2.
        73's Myron KC0MLS EM19rs

        http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools
      • N0PB Phil
        Message 3 of 15 , Feb 19, 2004
          Do you want me to add this to your previous list??
          To Phil, N0PB:
          Hi Phil - 2m nearby grids needed:  EN31, EN20, EN29, EN49, EN28, EN49, EN37 and EN47.
          so...just about anything nearby would make me very happy !!
                          73 happy new year - Jay K2OVS
          The above was in your January 1 2004 e-mail.
          Many of these grids are way beyond 250 miles Jay.
          73,
           Phil N0PB
          Hi Phil: I still need following on 2m: EM37, EM47, EM28, EM29, EM20 and yes, EM49....Hope to work you during the trip(s) ?
                               73, Jay K2OVS

          To unsubscribe, send an email to:

        • Mark Hambrice
          Message 4 of 15 , Feb 19, 2004
            Hi Phil,

            I see you have EM46 on your list of grids submitted to you. If you
            find your self headed down this way, let me know and I'll buy you a
            cup of coffee.

            Mark, KØXXX
            EM46

            --- In wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com, "N0PB Phil" <n0pb@s...> wrote:
            > Hi all,
            > I am looking over the list I have put together from the replies I
            got previously for grids needed in this part of the world.
            > I still ask to keep it to within 250 miles of EM39wo.. I am asking
            one more time so I can start putting together some plans.
            > I should be ready for a trial run soon. If work doesn't keep me
            from it.. Hi Hi
            > The list I have so far is below. Needs for 6 and 2 meters combined.
            > EN20,21,22,23,24,28,29,30,31,32,33,37,42,43,47
            > EM16,18,19,28,29,36,37,38,46,47
            > It surprised me no one needed EM49. I am only about 10 miles from
            that grid..
            > Have a look and let me know.
            > 73,
            > Phil N0PB EM39wo
          • jay123
            Message 5 of 15 , Feb 20, 2004
              HI PHIL - "M'S" AND "N'S" ALWAYS GAVE ME TROUBLE... SORRY ABOUT THAT - MY REVISED AND FINAL LIST IS: EN20, EN31 AND EM29, EM28, EM37, EM47, EM49.
                            THANKS AGAIN - JAY K2OVS
            • N0PB Phil
              Message 6 of 15 , Feb 20, 2004
                No problem Jay.. I was in EM28,36,37,38,39 today.. Wish I had better antennas on the work truck.. Called alot 50.260 and 144.140 with no luck.. Of course some rocks would help too.. Hi Hi
                73,
                 Phil N0PB

                Message 7 of 15 , Feb 21, 2004
                  Why don't you put it on the air Mark?
                  Thanks for the offer.
                  73,
                  Phil N0PB

                  I see you have EM46 on your list of grids submitted to you. If you
                  find your self headed down this way, let me know and I'll buy you a
                  cup of coffee.

                  Mark, KØXXX
                  EM46

                  --- In wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com, "N0PB Phil" <n0pb@s...> wrote:
                  > Hi all,
                  > I am looking over the list I have put together from the replies I
                  got previously for grids needed in this part of the world.
                  > I still ask to keep it to within 250 miles of EM39wo.. I am asking
                  one more time so I can start putting together some plans.
                  > I should be ready for a trial run soon. If work doesn't keep me
                  from it.. Hi Hi
                  > The list I have so far is below. Needs for 6 and 2 meters combined.
                  > EN20,21,22,23,24,28,29,30,31,32,33,37,42,43,47
                  > EM16,18,19,28,29,36,37,38,46,47
                  > It surprised me no one needed EM49. I am only about 10 miles from
                  that grid..
                  > Have a look and let me know.
                  > 73,
                  > Phil N0PB EM39wo

                  To unsubscribe, send an email to:
                  Yahoo! Groups Links
                • Mark Hambrice
                  Message 8 of 15 , Feb 21, 2004
                    Hi Phil,

                    I'll be back on the air soon (He's says again with his fingers
                    crossed). My father-in-law moved in with us a while back and we have
                    had to devote a lot of time taking care of him. I've just about
                    completed getting my new tower up and operational. Just a few more
                    items and it "may" be finished. Every time it seemed like it would be
                    completed, something always popped up to divert my attention.

                    Anyway, it'd be nice to meet you and... once I am back on the air,
                    there are a couple of grids in your area that I need also. So maybe
                    we'll meet on the air.

                    73 and drive safe,
                    Mark, KØXXX
                    EM46ff