Needed grids

  • N0PB Phil
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 18, 2004
      Hi all,
       I am looking over the list I have put together from the replies I got previously for grids needed in this part of the world.
      I still ask to keep it to within 250 miles of EM39wo.. I am asking one more time so I can start putting together some plans.
       I should be ready for a trial run soon. If work doesn't keep me from it.. Hi Hi
      The list I have so far is below. Needs for 6 and 2 meters combined.
      EN20,21,22,23,24,28,29,30,31,32,33,37,42,43,47
      EM16,18,19,28,29,36,37,38,46,47
      It surprised me no one needed EM49. I am only about 10 miles from that grid..
      Have a look and let me know.
      73,
       Phil N0PB EM39wo
    • jay123
      Message 2 of 15 , Feb 19, 2004
        Hi Phil: I still need following on 2m: EM37, EM47, EM28, EM29, EM20 and yes, EM49....Hope to work you during the trip(s) ?
                             73, Jay K2OVS
      • myron nolind
        Message 3 of 15 , Feb 19, 2004
          --- N0PB Phil <n0pb@...> wrote:
          > Hi all,
          > I am looking over the list I have put together from
          > the replies I got previously for grids needed in
          > this part of the world.
          > I still ask to keep it to within 250 miles of
          > EM39wo.. I am asking one more time so I can start
          > putting together some plans.
          > I should be ready for a trial run soon. If work
          > doesn't keep me from it.. Hi Hi
          > The list I have so far is below. Needs for 6 and 2
          > meters combined.
          > EN20,21,22,23,24,28,29,30,31,32,33,37,42,43,47
          > EM16,18,19,28,29,36,37,38,46,47
          > It surprised me no one needed EM49. I am only about
          > 10 miles from that grid..
          > Have a look and let me know.
          > 73,
          > Phil N0PB EM39wo

          Phil,
          As soon as I get my antenna back up, weather
          permitting this month. Will email for a sched for
          em19, 6 and 2.
          73's Myron KC0MLS EM19rs

          http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools
        • N0PB Phil
          Message 4 of 15 , Feb 19, 2004
            Do you want me to add this to your previous list??
            To Phil, N0PB:
            Hi Phil - 2m nearby grids needed:  EN31, EN20, EN29, EN49, EN28, EN49, EN37 and EN47.
            so...just about anything nearby would make me very happy !!
                            73 happy new year - Jay K2OVS
            The above was in your January 1 2004 e-mail.
            Many of these grids are way beyond 250 miles Jay.
            73,
             Phil N0PB
            Message 5 of 15 , Feb 19, 2004
              Hi Phil,

              I see you have EM46 on your list of grids submitted to you. If you
              find your self headed down this way, let me know and I'll buy you a
              cup of coffee.

              Mark, KØXXX
              EM46

              --- In wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com, "N0PB Phil" <n0pb@s...> wrote:
              > Hi all,
              > I am looking over the list I have put together from the replies I
              got previously for grids needed in this part of the world.
              > I still ask to keep it to within 250 miles of EM39wo.. I am asking
              one more time so I can start putting together some plans.
              > I should be ready for a trial run soon. If work doesn't keep me
              from it.. Hi Hi
              > The list I have so far is below. Needs for 6 and 2 meters combined.
              > EN20,21,22,23,24,28,29,30,31,32,33,37,42,43,47
              > EM16,18,19,28,29,36,37,38,46,47
              > It surprised me no one needed EM49. I am only about 10 miles from
              that grid..
              > Have a look and let me know.
              > 73,
              > Phil N0PB EM39wo
            • jay123
              Message 6 of 15 , Feb 20, 2004
                HI PHIL - "M'S" AND "N'S" ALWAYS GAVE ME TROUBLE... SORRY ABOUT THAT - MY REVISED AND FINAL LIST IS: EN20, EN31 AND EM29, EM28, EM37, EM47, EM49.
                              THANKS AGAIN - JAY K2OVS
              • N0PB Phil
                Message 7 of 15 , Feb 20, 2004
                  No problem Jay.. I was in EM28,36,37,38,39 today.. Wish I had better antennas on the work truck.. Called alot 50.260 and 144.140 with no luck.. Of course some rocks would help too.. Hi Hi
                  73,
                   Phil N0PB

                  Message 8 of 15 , Feb 21, 2004
                    Why don't you put it on the air Mark?
                    Thanks for the offer.
                    73,
                    Phil N0PB

                    I see you have EM46 on your list of grids submitted to you. If you
                    find your self headed down this way, let me know and I'll buy you a
                    cup of coffee.

                    Mark, KØXXX
                    EM46

                    --- In wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com, "N0PB Phil" <n0pb@s...> wrote:
                    > Hi all,
                    > I am looking over the list I have put together from the replies I
                    got previously for grids needed in this part of the world.
                    > I still ask to keep it to within 250 miles of EM39wo.. I am asking
                    one more time so I can start putting together some plans.
                    > I should be ready for a trial run soon. If work doesn't keep me
                    from it.. Hi Hi
                    > The list I have so far is below. Needs for 6 and 2 meters combined.
                    > EN20,21,22,23,24,28,29,30,31,32,33,37,42,43,47
                    > EM16,18,19,28,29,36,37,38,46,47
                    > It surprised me no one needed EM49. I am only about 10 miles from
                    that grid..
                    > Have a look and let me know.
                    > 73,
                    > Phil N0PB EM39wo

                    To unsubscribe, send an email to:
                    Yahoo! Groups Links
                  • Mark Hambrice
                    Message 9 of 15 , Feb 21, 2004
                      Hi Phil,

                      I'll be back on the air soon (He's says again with his fingers
                      crossed). My father-in-law moved in with us a while back and we have
                      had to devote a lot of time taking care of him. I've just about
                      completed getting my new tower up and operational. Just a few more
                      items and it "may" be finished. Every time it seemed like it would be
                      completed, something always popped up to divert my attention.

                      Anyway, it'd be nice to meet you and... once I am back on the air,
                      there are a couple of grids in your area that I need also. So maybe
                      we'll meet on the air.

                      73 and drive safe,
                      Mark, KØXXX
                      EM46ff