Re: [FFMA] K7BV Grid Trips End...for now

  • Jim Kennedy
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2011

      Well, I can only echo Paul’s words. It was a great great summer with all the “Grid Expeditioners” that were out motoring around. It seemed every morning there was someone in a new grid. In fact my “New
      Grid” cup is overflowing. . But, I must say one of the highlights of the summer was a chance to visit with Dennis at the Idaho State Convention in Boise while he was out on his first grid trip and then later on in the summer having breakfast with Tim K7XC right here in Twinkie Falls. Thanks to all of you who expended the effort, Mac, David,  Dennis, Barry,  Tim--- You guys rock.

      Jim W7OUU

      Sent: Sunday, July 31, 2011 8:07 PM
      Subject: Re: [FFMA] K7BV Grid Trips End...for now

      Hi Dennis,

      Thanks to you and the other guys who activated all those grids, I got a bunch of new grids when I thought I wouldn't have a chance to get more than one or two. You gave me DM63 which turned out to be the last FFMA grid that I needed within meteor scatter range. That was definitely a milestone for me. Thanks so much!

      73, Paul K7CW