02/07/04 Random Hour Summary

  • Bruce Brackin
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2004
      GM all. Getting report out early as I will be on road this evening.
      Didn't get to participate during 2m hour last week but looks like most
      didn't have great rocks on two. Judging from reports and runs
      throughout the weekend for 6m Club WSJT Contest, 6m was fair to good.
      Glad to have Walt, AJ6T join in!

      Reporting
      Station 2m
      AF4O - partials from VE3SCP and WA3LTB and KG4OLG (local)
      WA3LTB - Heard AF4O
      WA5UFH - Worked WB2FKO and heard WA3LTB
      K0OG - zip heard in EM47
      VE3SCP - Just heard AF4O
      WB2FKO - Worked WA5UFH
      KM5PO - Heard AF4O

      Reporting
      Station 6m
      AF4O - Worked KM5PO - none heard other than Jim
      WA3LTB - Heard K2DRH and KB4FQ
      WA5UFH - Worked WN4M, tried KG4OLG and heard N5SIX, AF4O,
      K4FJW, K8ROX and W5UWB
      K8MD - Worked K0RI on FSK441 and JT6M
      K0OG - Heard N5SIX, WA5UFH and W5UWB
      WN4M - Worked WA5UFH and W5UWB, Tried AF4O
      W5UWB - Worked WN4M just after RH, Heard WA5UFH, AF4O and
      KG4OLG
      KB4FG - Worked K8ROX, K1TEO and VE1RG, heard K2DRH, WA3LTB,
      W5SNX, N5SIX, and K7BV
      AJ6T - Worked KU7Z and heard and tried KI7JA. Worked KE7NR
      after RH
      VE3SCP - Worked K2DRH
      KM5PO - Worked AF4O
      N5SIX - Worked K4FJW, K8ROX and K7BV (got started right after RH)
      Heard K1TEO, VE3SCP, WA5UFH, KE3PL(U6), WN4M and AF4O b/s

      Hope to see some on 6m from EM45 this weekend. I'll be chirping on
      50.260 through EM53 and 54 this evening and again Monday AM on return run.

      Bruce, N5SIX