K7BV Update for 7/14

  • Barry Garratt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2011

      Dennis is changing his schedule for tomorrow. He will be active on WSJT starting at roughly 1300z and continue that until either Es start or he runs out of players. After that he be on .155 either SSB or running his CW beacon.

      All of this operation will be from DN24.

      If I hear any other updates from Dennis I will post them to these reflectors.

      Barry KS7DX