KI7JA Contest Plans

  • Bruce Junkin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2011
      Hi All,
      I am planning to make another attempt at getting to the top of Black Butte in DN04km, NW of the town of Mt. Vernon, Oregon. Hopefully, the snow will be melted by now, however, Thunder storms are still a possibility. I am limited to only 150w on six meters, and will have a 4 element DK7ZB yagi. Two meters will be a K1FO 12 element yagi, and I’ll have about 350w. I will be WSJT capable on both bands.

      This contest is only 6M and 2M, so, no other bands will be taken. Hope to see everyone on the air this weekend for the CQWW VHF Contest. The contest runs from 18:00z am Saturday morning to 21:00z pm Sunday. Hopefully, we will get some propagation for the contest. 73’s.