WSJT presentation

  • wayne@wayneheinen.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2011
      Hi all

      I recently volunteered to do a presentation at the Rocky Mountain
      Division HamCon in Taos NM next month and I'm looking to collect some
      info on running WSJT on "other than" WindowsXP. That's all I've had
      it running under with no problems other than "operator error" since
      version 6... I've seen the "run time error" thread here so I'm pretty
      much recommending staying away from Windows7 to those who may wish to
      join us...

      I've got myself to use for common operator errors, starting with the
      wrong Tx Msg, wrong sequence and typo-ing the other ops call signs...
      I've been guity of all those at one time or another.

      Anyone with any thoughts is invited to email me... off list would be
      preferable... and credit will go where credit is due when the
      PowerPoint is complete....

      I've made a local club presentation on WSJT and used MS in propagation
      talks to middle and high school tech/ham clubs... but I'd like to get
      some more ideas to work with...

      Many thanks y 73

      wayne N0POH