01/24/04 Random Hour Summary

  • bbrackin@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2004
      I saw one new call on 2m this go round as I know KM5PO did since Jim was calling! - Gary, W5GNB in DM73. Welcome Gary! Also glad to see and have report from Steve, KE3PL

      Reporting
      Station 2m
      W5SNX - Worked KM5PO, heard N5SIX CQ, KM5PO calling AF4O,
      and AF4O CQ
      AF4O - Heard KM5PO and WA3LTB
      WA5UFH - Worked N5SIX, BC from KE7NR, heard KM5PO and W5SNX
      N5SIX - Worked WA5UFH, connect with KM5PO, heard W5SNX
      and W5GNB (DM73 CQ)
      WA3LTB - Heard AF4O, VE1RG and W5SNX

      Reporting
      Station 6m
      W5SNX - Worked nil, Heard WA5UFH calling KM5PO.
      KE3PL - Worked AF4O
      AF4O - Worked KE3PL and WA5UFH and heard KM5PO and
      W5SNX
      WA5UFH - Worked AF4O, KE7NR, and N5SIX, Heard KM5PO and N5SIX
      calling KE3PL
      WA3LTB - Heard W5SNX
      N5SIX - Worked KM5PO and WA5UFH, heard W5SNX, AF4O b/s,
      NJ0U and KE3PL

      I'll be on from EM45 again in the AM from mobile "shack" if it warms up enough!

      73's and good rocks to all - Bruce, N5SIX