Re: WSJT operation from CM86 Sunday

  • TLC_Carney
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2011
      Completed a fairly successful trip to CM86 yesterday. Made ten FSK QSOs including several with stations on the leader board who needed the grid. Completed one via E skip and heard another station via Es.

      Discovered a couple of problems with the rover WSJT setup that I need to address.

      QSOs have been uploaded to LOTW already. Cards available to those who request them.

      73,

      Tom K6EU