R: [wsjtgroup] Use Delta 44's 4 mono inputs

  • HB9CAT
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11 3:05 AM

      Henry,

      my project is meant for FSK441 reception with multiple antenna systems / RX, so diversity is not in that scope.

      For my EME activity instead, I plan to use HB9DRI’s dual RX ( http://www.linkrf.ch/IQ+.html ), the problem there is solved at the source.

      Anyone in the group is using WSJT in windows with something else than MME drivers ?

      Marco, HB9CAT