Re: [wsjtgroup] FFMA Grids Checklist Spreadsheet

  • Sebastian, W4AS
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 10, 2011
      Few want to change their logging programs, but just FYI: the current version of Ham Radio Deluxe has an Awards functions.  FFMA is already defined and it's easy to import your log and see how many you've worked, have confirmed, or need, etc. - even if you don't want to run it full time.

      73 de Sebastian, W4AS

      On Jul 10, 2011, at 9:57 AM, Alex SV1NZX wrote:

      Hi Lance good morning there

      DX-Atlas could be used for a similar cause i suppose - right-clicking on each grid square would allow you to select Worked and Confirmed on all squares globally :)

      Best 73
      Alex
      F/SV1NZX

      On Sun, Jul 10, 2011 at 3:26 AM, Lance Collister, W7GJ <w7gj@...> wrote:

      Well, I bit the bullet, and started sorting through all my 6m QSL cards, sorting them
      into Fields, and sending out scores of SASE's to folks for the missing QSL cards.
      Whew - what a job! To help me try to get organized, I made an Excel spreadsheet,
      which really helped ME, at least. In the event anybody else would like to try it, I
      have put a blank copy up on my website:

      http://www.bigskyspaces.com/w7gj/FFMA GRIDS CHECKLIST.xls