WSJT Group Gathering at DFW/Texas HAM-COM in June

  • Bruce Brackin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2004
      GM all. I already know of several planning to attend the big HAM-COM
      2004 in Arlington (DFW area) Texas on Friday and Saturday, June
      18-19th. There are a number of WSJT users within easy driving distance
      of Arlington/DFW area (by Texas standards - hi!). Jim, KM5PO, and I
      are interested in getting a group together for supper on Friday evening
      or lunch on Saturday at a nearby place. If this sounds like something
      you would like to do please drop me a note off list and we'll see what
      we can work up.

      TNX - Bruce, N5SIX