New 'Owner' WSJTGROUP Webpages !!!

  • Randy Tipton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2011
      Update on the WSJTGROUP WebPages:

      Dennis (K7BV) is going to be the new owner of the WSJTGROUP WebPages!
      For now the pages will remain on the YKC server but will be relocated in the
      future. When this happens Dennis will inform the group of the new address.
      Until that time continue to send me information relating to the Standings
      and other databases residing on the pages and we will keep it current.

      Dennis is excited about being the new owner of the WSJTGROUP WebPages and I
      am sure he will continue providing information that is important for newbies
      and old timers. Thank you Dennis; I really wanted to see this continue on.
      Everyone should support this effort.

      I want to think all those who critiqued and submitted information for the
      WebPages, especially Bruce N5SIX who was onboard with me from the start.

      thanks
      tip
      wa5ufh

      One other note, if you have not looked at my equipment sale please do at:
      http://www.ykc.com/wa5ufh/images/wa5ufhqrtsale.htm