Random Hour 7-2-2011

  • David R. Hassall
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6 8:19 AM
      Random Hour Report for 7/2/2011
      I received 3 reports this week. I am now answering the receipt
      of each report. If you do not get a "thank you" email back,
      I didn't get your report for some Reason. So, please resend it.

      Ping Jockey scheduling page is:
      Backup page for Ping Jockey is:
      http://vhftalk.aa1yn.com/index.html

      Codes:
      WRK - Worked station
      CNR - Called but not worked
      HRD - Heard
      (R) = Random contact
      (S) = Scheduled contact

      Contacts:
      6M
      WS5Q NOTHING!

      W5KI WRK: NJ0W(R) HRD: W7GJ, K7TNT, ND0B, K5WE

      AA5AM WRK: EA8AQV (R/JT6M) CNR: NJ0W HRD: W5UWB, K4DD

      2M
      WS5Q NOTHING!

      SOAPBOX:
      W5KI:As for 7-02-11 RH, I was in and out of the shack, doing
      early yard work and such, before the 100+ heat hits. Just
      listened today to catch NJ0W in the current grid.

      73 Dave
      David R. Hassall WA5DJJ
      WEBSITE: http://www.zianet.com/dhassall/