Re: [PNWVHFS] Prep for 6M KW Rover trip #2 - Need your help...

  • Lance Collister, W7GJ
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2011
      Hi Tim,

      Looking forward to your trip! I hope your travels can take you through DN02 and
      maybe even DN12, too ;-) I find Google Earth very helpful for locating spots where
      the roads will span two grids at the same time. These atlases also are very useful:

      http://shop.delorme.com/OA_HTML/DELibeCCtpSctDspRte.jsp?section=10096

      GL and VY 73, Lance

      --
      Lance Collister, W7GJ
      (ex WA3GPL, WA1JXN, WA1JXN/C6A, ZF2OC/ZF8, E51SIX, 3D2LR, 5W0GJ)

      page (above)!