Introduction

  • Phil & Anne Irons
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2011
      Greetings, all...

      I’d like to take the opportunity to introduce myself to the group.

      My name is Phil Irons / VE1BVD.  My QTH is Sydney, NS, in grid FN96vd, IOTA NA-010.

      Under the guidance of Jim / VE1JF, and Roger / VE1SKY, I’m trying to get started using the WS modes, particularly FSK441, ISCAT and JT65A.

      My station is an Icom IC-746Pro to a SteppIR DB-18 (40 thru 6) at about 40 ft.

      Hopefully, I`ll be contacting some of you on air soon.

      73,

      Phil/VE1BVD
      Sydney, NS