Fw: [FFMA] Re: Revised NJ0W Schedule

  • Bill VanAlstyne W5WVO
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2011
      Cross-posted from [FFMA]
      Bill W5WVO

      Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2011 21:42
      Subject: [FFMA] Re: Revised NJ0W Schedule

      Hello All,

      The truck got a clean bill of health so I will be departing for DN32/33/42/43 early in the morning tomorrow to arrive late tomorrow afternoon.

      There are some minor variations in the operating schedule from the original as I cut out the R&R stops and shuffled some arrival/departure times.

      Back in the saddle again!

      David
      NJ0W

      --- In mailto:FFMA%40yahoogroups.com, "niagara66us" <dxpedition@...> wrote:

      > Hello All,
      >
      > I went through the remaining stops and redid the operating schedule. It
      will start where I left off (DN32/33/42/43) and end at the DM17/18/27/28 location. The last three stops in Southern Utah will be deleted from the trip and may be done some other time. This shouldn't be too big a deal as I already activated all of them during my test run last May.

      > July

      01 F 1800-2200 DN32/33/42/43
      > 02 Sa 0500-1200
      > 1000-2200
      DN24/25/34/35
      > 03 Su 0500-0800
      > 1800-2200 CN93/94/DN03/04

      04 M 0500-1100
      > 1530-2200 DN01/02/11/12
      > 05 T 0500-1300

      1500-2200 DN00/01/10/11
      > 06 W 0500-1800
      > 07 R 0530-1300
      DN20/21
      > 1500-2200 DN10/20/DM19/29
      > 08 F 0500-1300

      1630-2200 DM17/18/27/28
      > 09 Sa 0500-1100
      >
      > Times are
      local, I will convert to Z tomorrow and post on my web page.

      Please be aware that all this depends on no additional damage being found on my truck tomorrow (Thursday) that cannot be repaired immediately.