Fw: [FFMA] Revised NJ0W Schedule

  • Bill VanAlstyne W5WVO
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2011
      Cross-posted from [FFMA]
      Bill W5WVO

      Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2011 05:52
      Subject: [FFMA] Revised NJ0W Schedule

      Hello All,

      I went through the remaining stops and redid the operating schedule. It will start where I left off (DN32/33/42/43) and end at the DM17/18/27/28 location. The last three stops in Southern Utah will be deleted from the trip and may be done some other time. This shouldn't be too big a deal as I already activated all of them during my test run last May.

      July
      01 F 1800-2200 DN32/33/42/43
      02 Sa 0500-1200
      1000-2200 DN24/25/34/35
      03 Su 0500-0800
      1800-2200 CN93/94/DN03/04
      04 M 0500-1100
      1530-2200 DN01/02/11/12
      05 T 0500-1300
      1500-2200 DN00/01/10/11
      06 W 0500-1800
      07 R 0530-1300 DN20/21
      1500-2200 DN10/20/DM19/29
      08 F 0500-1300
      1630-2200 DM17/18/27/28
      09 Sa 0500-1100

      Times are local, I will convert to Z tomorrow and post on my web page.

      Please be aware that all this depends on no additional damage being found on my truck tomorrow (Thursday) that cannot be repaired immediately.

      David
      NJ0W