Skip to search.

Re: [wsjtgroup] Need DM03 and/or DM04 on MS?

  • aa7vb@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 29, 2011
      You are so right John!  Because there are relatively few, per se, of us, situations like this will always up....to be quickly changed by the presence of just one new fire-breather eager to enjoy the thrill of MS contacts.

      Thanks for your comments.
      73\Dennis

      In a message dated 6/29/2011 9:16:18 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, john@... writes:

      Bill, Dennis,

      The activity here ebbs and flows with time. If you think back to the
      NAHSMS contests there were many stations participated from DM04 and DM03
      from 2002 through 2009.

      I am sure you have seen the same thing (as I have) in DM65 over the past
      10 years. For years the only person to work in DM65 was Mike, WB2FKO.

      DM04 encompasses many very quite areas which are a joy from which to operate.

      For me personally, it was always a disappointment how few people wanted to
      work DM04 during the various scatter contests given the multitude of
      operators available here.

      This too will pass.

      --
      John Milligan