Phasing spacing?

  • Jacob Tennant
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11, 2002
      Looking at phasing some quagis for 144,222,&432 and have seen two different
      figures for the spacing.

      One web page I looked at said 5/8wave and another said that .6 wavelength is
      the most forgiving.

      So what should I use?

      Jake - K8JWT
    • JAYB
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 11, 2002
        THE TOTAL GAIN DIFFERENCE BETWEEN 0.625 AND 0.6 WAVELENGTH SPACING PROBABLY CANT BE MEASURED - DONT WORRY ABOUT IT, JUST GET CLOSE.
        JAY - K2OVS:)