RE: [wsjtgroup] Error message

  • Barry Garratt
    Message 1 of 3 , May 11, 2011

      You have selected and output device for the input. You need to select 1 and 6 Bob.

      Barry KS7DX

      Message 2 of 3 , May 11, 2011
        On 5/11/2011 1:29 PM, Barry Garratt wrote:

        > You have selected and output device for the input. You need to select 1
        > and 6 Bob.

        I sort of figured that out. Sort of.

        I am trying to use the EME0404 sound-card and seem now to be doing it.
        However, that did not cause me to decode V55EME on 6m a few seconds ago.

        So I guess the issue does not lie with my using the SignaLink-USB
        sound-card.

        I tried WSJT9, mentioned by Ken, who says he copies V55EME far better
        with 4 than 9 .. but that didn't help either.

        thanks for the quick reply, and help.