Add DN24 info to K7BV "DN" Grid Post-trip Report

  • aa7vb@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2011
      Oooops.  I forget to include the quick side trip from Boise up to DN24 made to fill the need for this grid for some of the gang.

      Add

      DN24 - After the Convention was over, we made the little over an hour trip north east up into the mountains to operate in a beautiful valley occupied by the town of Garden Valley.  It was the only place we could quickly find that offered some separation from the mountains that might get a bounce off and into the skies.  The local school was right off the main road so we pulled in there to set up.  We drew plenty of stares from cars going by plus a few inquiries from folks who lived on property adjacent to the school grounds...but were not invited to "move along", thankfully.

      73
      Dennis K7BV