Random Hour Report for 4-23-2011

  • David R. Hassall
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2011
      Random Hour Report for 4/23/2011
      I received 4 reports this week. I am now answering the receipt
      of each report. If you do not get a "thank you" email back,
      I didn't get your report for some Reason. So, please resend it.

      Ping Jockey scheduling page is:
      Backup page for Ping Jockey is:
      http://vhftalk.aa1yn.com/index.html

      Codes:
      WRK - Worked station
      CNR - Called but not worked
      HRD - Heard
      (R) = Random contact
      (S) = Scheduled contact

      Contacts:
      6M
      W9SE WRK K1JT(R)

      VE1SKY WRK: K4DXA (S/ISCAT), K1JT(S/ISCAT), AD4TJ(S/ISCAT)

      WA5UFH HRD: WA5DJJ, W9BLI, W5WVO, KS7S, W0PTI, N0RQ

      WA5DJJ NOTHING!

      2M
      NONE REPORTED!

      SOAPBOX:
      WA5UFH: Well we were not able to sit and play but I woke up early, pointed
      the
      beam north and set the program up to monitor six meters. I copied many
      calls from WA5DJJ. List below are all those stations I copied calling CQ:

      73 Dave
      David R. Hassall WA5DJJ
      WEBSITE: http://www.zianet.com/dhassall/