NTO Servers

  • Barry Garratt
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 1 KB

    Hi Rudi,

    I’ve attached an ntp configuration file for you. I’ve set it for you to use the ntp pool servers in Switzerland so it should work fine for you. You can view it with any text editor – like notepad.

    Just put this file in the /etc  directory. It will also setup statistics for you.

    If you look at the file it will show what the directory structure is.

    You should find the NTP directory in the program files by the way.

    Hope this helps!

    Very 73,

    Barry KS7DX

  • Barry Garratt
    Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7, 2011

      Obviously the title should be NTP servers.