WSJT Run failure

  • Neil
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2011
      Tips please where to start finding what I am doing wrong. I get a run time failure with WSJT. I have uploaded into the PHOTOS area under G3RIR a screen dump of the error condition.

      I am using Windows 7 on an ACER 5553 Laptop which has quad AMD processors. The error seems to occur as QSJT tries to decode after a short period of monitoring.

      Neil, G3RIR