Random Hour Report for 3-26-2011

  • David R. Hassall
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2011
      Random Hour Report for 3/26/2011
      I received 6 reports this week. I am now answering the receipt
      of each report. If you do not get a "thank you" email back,
      I didn't get your report for some Reason. So, please resend it.

      Ping Jockey scheduling page is:
      Backup page for Ping Jockey is:
      http://vhftalk.aa1yn.com/index.html

      Codes:
      WRK - Worked station
      CNR - Called but not worked
      HRD - Heard
      (R) = Random contact
      (S) = Scheduled contact

      Contacts:
      6M
      K1JT WRK: WC4N(R), K2DRH(R), W9FF(R)

      WA5UFH WRK: KS7S(R) HRD: W5WVO, K8MD, NJ0W, XE2OR, KE7NR,
      N5JEH, K2DRN

      W9FF WRK: K1JT, HRD: NJ0W, W9RM

      K6EU WRK: W7OUU(R), KU7Z(R) HRD: KE7NR, VE7IRA(ISCAT)

      NJ0W WRK: W5WVO(R), XE2OR(R), HRD: K2DRH

      W9SE HRD: K1JT, W9FF, K2DRH, AA9MY

      2M
      WA5UFH WRK: K8MD(R), KE7NR(R)

      SOAPBOX:
      K1JT: Some excellent rocks today!

      W9FF: Heard Dave NJ0W quite a bit, he does well at 1200+ miles
      Real good Back Scatter with W9RM as we were both pointed West.
      Lots of activity this morning and naturally I was late again.
      What has happened to the up-down method? 260 was a mess this
      morning

      K6EU: Considerable activity this morning. Unfortunately, for me,
      almost all to the east or stations beaming east. Solid pings from
      KE7NR even off the back/side of his beam.

      NJOW: Heard XE2OR calling from 70 degrees off antenna azimuth!!

      73 Dave
      David R. Hassall WA5DJJ
      WEBSITE: http://www.zianet.com/dhassall/