Random Hour Report for 3-19-2011

  • David R. Hassall
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22 5:50 PM
      Random Hour Report for 3/19/2011
      I received 5 reports this week. I am now answering the receipt
      of each report. If you do not get a "thank you" email back,
      I didn't get your report for some Reason. So, please resend it.

      Ping Jockey scheduling page is:
      Backup page for Ping Jockey is:
      http://vhftalk.aa1yn.com/index.html

      Codes:
      WRK - Worked station
      CNR - Called but not worked
      HRD - Heard
      (R) = Random contact
      (S) = Scheduled contact

      Contacts:
      6M
      WA5DJJ WRK: NJ0W(R) HRD: KS7S, W5WVO, K7MAC, K5QE, KE7NR

      WA5UFH WRK: NJ0W(DM23/33 R), K2DRH HRD:K9DRO, W5WVO,
      KS7S, K5QE, XE2OR

      NJ0W WRK: WA5DJJ(R), K0RI(R) KE7NR(R), WA5UFH(R), K7MAC(R)
      HRD: K5QE, W5WVO

      2M
      WA5UFH WRK: W4ENN(S), K0RI(S), KS7S(S)

      KI7JA WRK: KE7NR(R)

      SOAPBOX:
      WA5UFH: Activity picking up a little and rox's showing improvement.
      Nice to see a rover working Randoms during the activity period.
      Was an easy contact here with NJ0W at 1071 miles. GL to all.

      WA5DJJ: NJ0W caused 50.260 MHz come alive this morning with
      his operation from DM23/DM33 GRIDS. That helped my grid map
      and initials count. Thanks David for the effort.

      KI7JA: Not much to report for today. I called CQ for an hour on 2M
      before Don, KE7NR answered me. I guess that everyone was on 6m
      chasing NJ0W in DM23 (which I already have confirmed). After working
      Don, my power line noise came up, so that ended my M/S day.

      NJ0W: I was operating on the DM23/DM33 grid line.

      73 Dave
      David R. Hassall WA5DJJ
      WEBSITE: http://www.zianet.com/dhassall/