Need DN00 Operating Site

  • aa7vb
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2011
      I will very likely have an opportunity to do DN00 for at least a couple days during the last week of April. I checked Es history and see that I have about a 50/50 chance of catching some Es during that last week of April so it is worth trying since so many need this one. For sure, I should be able to work the in range WSJT gang since this will be a WSJT Digi/SSB/CW operation.

      I will be driving out of Boise, ID back towards So.Cal along Hwy 80 in an SUV but without a generator. I want to be able run my KW and 7el so my "perfect" scenario is a place (1) that will let me plug in for some AC power and (2) probably won't shoot me and put me in a hole in the desert because of RFI from that KW. Internet access is probably just too much of a dream.

      More details of operation as this trip firms up.

      Any suggestions?

      73
      Dennis Motschenbacher K7BV

      PS Thanks to all who sent kind notes while I dealt with the cancer battle for my life. The 5 months of brutal treatment are finally over, thank goodness, and the doctors think the got all of the cancer....Life is Good!