Random Hour Report for 3-5-2011

  • David R. Hassall
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2011
      Random Hour Report for 3/5/2011
      I received 5 reports this week. I am now answering the receipt
      of each report. If you do not get a "thank you" email back,
      I didn't get your report for some Reason. So, please resend it.

      Ping Jockey scheduling page is:
      Backup page for Ping Jockey is:
      http://vhftalk.aa1yn.com/index.html

      Codes:
      WRK - Worked station
      CNR - Called but not worked
      HRD - Heard
      (R) = Random contact
      (S) = Scheduled contact

      Contacts:
      6M
      WA6VCR Nothing!

      WA5UFH WRK: W5KI(R) HRD: KE7NR

      W5KI WRK: WA5UFH(R)

      K6EU WRK: KB7ME(S), N7EA(S), KS7DX(R) HRD: WA6VCR

      WA5DJJ NOTHING!

      2M
      W5UFH CNR: W0RT

      SOAPBOX:
      WA6VCR: Got on late, around 0845, listened and called CQ on 6m,
      nothing heard.

      WA5UFH: Thunderstorms plus poor conditions prevented me from making
      many contacts. Hope for better conditions next week.

      W5KI: Listened during West Coast timeframe for a while, heard
      no 2m sigs.

      K6EU: I was able to raise the ant about 5ft and it seems to have helped.
      Outstanding signals from the stations I worked Sat. Still can't
      seem to break the 1000 mile marker however.

      WA5DJJ: Thanks for the reports. Bands should pick up soon!!

      73 Dave

      David R. Hassall WA5DJJ
      WEBSITE: http://www.zianet.com/dhassall/