Sunday Random Hour Summary Reports for February 6 - 20, 2011

  • Jim, KS7S
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2011
      Reports still down a bit the last few weeks, so consolidating three weeks of
      reports - thanks to all that sent in reports! - keep them coming so we can
      all see what everyone is accomplishing on Sunday mornings.

      Please remember to add a Random (R) or Scheduled/Assisted (S) annotation to
      your completed contacts. Contacts that don't specify otherwise will be
      listed as Scheduled/Assisted.

      Contacts are via meteor scatter using FSK441 unless otherwise specified.

      Sunday RH Report for February 6, 2011

      6M:

      WA5DJJ:
      HRD: KB5HMU, KE7NR

      KS7S:
      HRD: W7OUU

      VE1SKY:
      WKD: W3XS (R)

      K4XTT:
      WKD: K2DRH (R), W3XS (R)

      2M:

      VE1SKY:
      HRD: WC4N

      Soapbox: None.

      Sunday RH Report for February 13, 2011

      6M:

      WA5DJJ:
      HRD: W5RXB (?)

      KI7JA:
      WKD: KE7NR (S)

      WA4EWV:
      WKD: N9HF (S), N8JX (S)
      CNR: W5WVO

      2M: No reports.

      Soapbox:

      WA4EWV: I tried W5WVO from 13:08 until 14:04. I heard him 6 times during
      that hour, but he never heard me. On 14 Feb., we completed, but of course
      that was Monday!

      KI7JA: Conditions were not very good today. I called CQ on 2M for nearly an
      hour with no results.

      WA5DJJ: Pings were very short today. I did call CQ and someone tried to
      answer me but all I got was bits and pieces I could not identify. Sorry I
      missed who ever that was on 50.260Mhz.

      Sunday RH Report for February 20, 2011

      6M:

      WA5DJJ: Nothing heard in two hiurs

      VE1SKY:
      WKD: W1JJ (S)
      HRD: N9XG

      WA4EWV:
      WKD: WA4CQG (S) (ISCAT), AJ4MW (S) (ISCAT)

      2M:

      VE1SKY:
      WKD: W3XS (S)

      Soapbox:

      WA5DJJ: Big Goose egg for me this Sunday.... I called CQ on 50.260... I
      listened intently for something... between 6:30 AM and 8:30 AM and didn't
      hear a thing. Happens that way sometimes..

      WA4EWV: Antenna still low (15 feet) but now has rotor. Still working on RV
      antenna project with N5SIX to raise and lower it.

      Remember, Sunday Random Hour runs from 5AM-9AM local time, both 6M and 2M
      simultaneously - "pick your poison" and have fun!

      Keep those reports coming - Jim KS7S