Random Hour Report for 2-12-2011

  • David R. Hassall
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2011
      Random Hour Report for 2/12/2011
      I received 6 reports this week. I am now answering the receipt
      of each report. If you do not get a "thank you" email back,
      I didn't get your report for some Reason. So, please resend it.

      Ping Jockey scheduling page is:
      Backup page for Ping Jockey is:
      http://vhftalk.aa1yn.com/index.html

      Codes:
      WRK - Worked station
      CNR - Called but not worked
      HRD - Heard
      (R) = Random contact
      (S) = Scheduled contact

      Contacts:
      6M
      K6EU WRK: KS7DX(R), KE7NR(R) HRD: N7EA, AA7E

      VE6CPP: HRD: W5WVO, N7ET, K6EU, KI7JA

      KI7JA WRK: N7YET(R)

      VE1SKY WRK: N8JX(S), WA3LBI(R) HRD: VE2DSB, KC9ELU,
      VE1JF, KU8L

      VE1JF WRK: VE2DSB(S), KC9ELU(S), N8JX(S) HRD: VE1SKY, KU8L

      2M
      WA5UFH WRK: W4ENN(R), AJ4MW(S) HRD: WC4N

      SOAPBOX:
      K6EU:Good propagation E/W which is unusual.

      VE6CPP: Just listened after night shift while catching up
      on E-mail.. was a few decent rox this AM.. just too tired
      to 'be active' ..maybe Sun RH !

      KI7JA: Not too much to report today. I called CQ on 2M
      for an hour, but conditions were not good on 2M. I did work
      a new station on 6M (at least, someone that I have not heard
      before). I worked N7YET in DN35 in Montana on 6M (random).
      I hope that he will continue to show up during the Random Hour.

      WA5UFH: Two meters conditions very down, few pings and very short.
      Only was able to work first session on two meters.

      73 Dave
      David R. Hassall WA5DJJ
      WEBSITE: http://www.zianet.com/dhassall/