Random Hour Report for 2-5-2011

  • David R. Hassall
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9 8:47 PM
      Random Hour Report for 2/5/2011
      I received 7 reports this week. I am now answering the receipt
      of each report. If you do not get a "thank you" email back,
      I didn't get your report for some Reason. So, please resend it.

      Ping Jockey scheduling page is:
      Backup page for Ping Jockey is:
      http://vhftalk.aa1yn.com/index.html

      Codes:
      WRK - Worked station
      CNR - Called but not worked
      HRD - Heard
      (R) = Random contact
      (S) = Scheduled contact

      Contacts:
      6M
      WA6VCR HRD: KS7DX

      W9FF WRK: WA5UFH(R), HRD: W3ZUP

      WA5UFH WRK: W9FF(R), K0RI(R), KS7S(R), KE7NR(R), K0UIF(R)

      W5UWB WRK: KE7NR(R), W5WVO(S)

      K7YDL HRD: W70UU

      VE1SKY WRK: VE2DSB(S), WC4N(S)(1064M)

      2M
      WA5UFH WRK: AA4SC(S)

      SOAPBOX:
      W9FF: Had to cut things short this morning, XYL had to work,
      so had to feed the horses. Spent two weeks in Oceanside, Ca.
      last month and still have not adjusted to the Illinois WX.
      Looking forward to spring!

      WA5UFH: Rox's not so bad for a cold Feb morning. Worked 5 randoms
      on six meters, found 2 meters harder and fewer playing 144MHz.

      W5UWB: Rox very good but had to QRT for trip into town.

      K7YDL: I'm too new to know...seems like pretty poor conditions
      today. Only 2 'pings' from W7OUU in 2 hours of monitoring!

      WA5DJJ: Great reports this week. Keep them coming!!

      73 Dave

      David R. Hassall WA5DJJ
      WEBSITE: http://www.zianet.com/dhassall/