Re: [wsjtgroup] DM86 QSL cards

  • Bill VanAlstyne W5WVO
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2011
      Hi Hal,

      I guess you must know that your PO Box address was NOT on your QSL card. I usually cross-check the address shown on the received card against my database-generated return address, and in your case, your street address checked out, so, in the absence of an SASE, that’s where your card went.

      I’ll send out another one to your PO Box today.

      Bill W5WVO